Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Pill Case Makeover!


 
Since I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, I've had to take various amounts of pills.  My number of daily pills usually increases with symptom severity.  Unfortunately, since the new year; I have been prescribed so many pills that I have needed to employ the use of a pill case. 
When choosing a pill case, well to be honest...the selection was limited.  All pill cases at the drug store were plain, dull and had a very somber feel.  Sometimes my illness gets me down, so the last thing I need is a reminder of unfortunate circumstances. 
It was only fitting that I give my pill case a make over.  Using my Scribbles paints, I threw down some color.  I didn't have a plan for the paint, just knew I wanted a little color to keep my mind off of things. I had a few resin cabochons laying around and decided to glue a few on. Nothing fancy, just doing something in the spur of the moment.





No comments:

Post a Comment