Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jason Cooper Pin

At the age of 14, I had a crush on the drummer from The Cure- Jason Cooper. I did the typical, posting his picture in my locker and on my notebooks, telling my friends to call me the future Mrs. Cooper. As I grew older, my crush for JC turned in to more of an admiration of. Admiration for his success in life, his hard work, his adventures...as a cool person. So, together with another, I helped to dedicate a facebook page to Jason Cooper. The FB page has to date, 50 members...and growing. As a way to say thank you to those supporting me and The Great JC, I put together a pin one can wear to show their support. Minimal in design, I used masonary nails, bronze wire and gold embossing powder to make the following:
I am offering the pins for free (one only needs to cover shipping).

No comments:

Post a Comment