Friday, February 21, 2014

The Week of Mini's

It's no secret, I like miniature stuff.  I got in to polymer clay because a lot of the ideas out there are making every day things miniature.  My latest creation is a mini crown. You can wear a crown all day, every day and not get weird looks. I've made wearing a crown, social acceptable.  Another mini is the ever so charming top hat.  I kept one design of the top hat very standard but in another design, I went all out and made the mini top hat look like a cake with decorative frosting and sprinkles.  You can watch the tutorials to make both, thru the links provided. 

I posted this on this site's link up party http://todayscreativeblog.net/

1 comment:

  1. How cute are these! I love mini things too! Haha I like what you said about making wearing a crown "socially acceptable" Too funny! :D Love it!

    ReplyDelete