Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Film work.


With some of the free time I've had, I've been working as a film extra.  I've been averaging about one gig per month over the past six months. All my extra work has been done in Atlanta.  I do see celebrities, but that doesn't do much for me. I think I'm too in to myself to have time for a movie star...but a musician, well that's a different story.In this post, I'm including some awesome pictures that my friend was able to snip from the film work I've done.  By awesome, I mean that the pictures are of a  high clarity.
The Following which premiered on the Fox Channel
My claim to fame! I worked 8hrs that day for only 1 second of show.
 
This is from the trailer to Scary Movie 5...yes they have made 5 of these movies! I think it has a theatre date of June. I'm the half face, center, fourth row back.
 
Yeah, so I'm pretty much a movie star.

No comments:

Post a Comment